Bakso is a clear beef soup that is widely sold as street food. Combine meaty beef balls and springy noodles. It's usually enjoyed as lunch or an afternoon refreshing dish for tropical hot weather.
- Seasoned beef broth
- Beef meat and meatballs
- Boiled mix noodles
- Deep-fried wonton
- Ground chili
- Fried onion
Allergy advice: Wheat, starch, nuts, sesame oil, celery.
Warning: Although every effort has been made to remove all bones, some may remain.
- Energy (428 (kcal)
- Fat (19g)
- of which Saturates (6.8g)
- Carbohydrate (35g)
- of which Sugar (1.9g)
- Protein (27g)
- Salt (4.7g)
- For "Use By" see front of pack
- Keep refrigerated 0-5 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for freezing
- Freeze for up to 1 month by the "Use By" date
- Consume immediately after thawing and do not re-freeze
Our promise: If you are not satisfied with this product, we will guarantee a replacement or refund. This is our promise